HEAVY DUTY LIFTS
Rotary Heavy Duty Lifts
At SAR Automotive Equipment, we only carry Rotary Lifts because they are the most sophisticated product ever developed for the lift industry. Modern production facilities rely on Rotary heavy duty lifts to handle almost any commercial vehicle weight. We also carry free moving lifts that can be moved to where you need them and then back to a convenient storage location. Lift options include built in lights, rolling jacks and ramps. We sell and install heavy duty lifts for every need whether you are servicing trucks or a fleet of buses. Some highlights from our Heavy Duty Lift selection include:
- The Mach Series Mobile Column Hydraulic Lifts will work for vehicles from 13,000 to 108,000 lbs. They are easy-to-use and consist of 4 to 6 adjustable wheel forks. The Mach Series are considered Above Ground, Mobile Lifts.
- Two-Post lifts can also carry up to 18,000 lbs. and can be Symmetrical, Asymmetrical or Shockwave-equipped.
- Four-Post Lifts are a solid all-purpose lift and can carry vehicles that weigh from 18,000 to 60,000 lbs..
- The Parallelogram lift comes in a 4, 6 and 8 leg varieties. This type of lift has no columns which allows the technician unobstructed access to the sides of the vehicle.
- The versatile MOD 30 and the Inground Scissor Lift are environmentally friendly In Ground lifts.
- The Suspended Pit Lift can enhance productivity and efficiency but will only work in facilities that meet the structural requirements
- Traditional In Ground Lifts can be fully hydraulic or electric hydraulic and have 2 posts or 3.
For a complete overview of the Rotary Heavy Duty Lift product line, please refer to the Rotary Lifts website.